Morrisville, NC 27560
Position Title :Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist
The individual will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing teams with activities that are both technical and highly reactive in nature. This role demands focus on tight timelines, high frequency changes in priority, work products that vary from creative tasks (slide decks, email templates, document modifications) to highly specialized (tweaking lead scoring options, instrumenting a large webinar, analyzing marketplaces and producing SWOTs).
You have used, configured and managed (like/same):
Salesforce – CRM
Hubspot/Marketo marketing automation
Email Automation & Delivery platforms – Sendgrid, etc.
Lead & Contact scrubbing – revalidations and approvals.
You should be a great learner, able to consume significant volumes of information and reactionary with capabilities in time of change.
Reports to: Head of Operations
· Technical and creative background in a fast paced software sales organization
· Experience in technical sales and/or delivery in sales of cyber security-related products
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly, consume available self training and knowledge bases to become proficient quickly
· Consume environmental artifacts to formulate new approaches and concepts.
· Be able to prioritize, manage a backlog of tasks and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
Key Skills & Attributes
· Strong customer focus
· Excellent communication and technology skills
· Problem Solver
· Exceptional client service skills and well developed negotiation & sales persuasion skills